- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
4-6 Klondike Rose Potatoes
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Salt
2 tsp. minced garlic
- Chop the potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch chunks.
- Pour oil over the potatoes. Toss lightly to coat.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s seasoning salt and add garlic. Mix the potatoes to coat evenly with seasonings.
- Pour out onto a baking sheet, making sure that the potatoes are in only one layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.