Rib-Eye Steak with Pistachio Butter
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1/4 cup shelled, roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 boneless rib-eye steaks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. Johnny’s Steak Seasoning
- Whirl pistachios and arugula in a food processor until minced.
- Add butter and whirl until smooth, scraping down inside of bowl as needed.
- Transfer to a small container and chill.
- Heat a charcoal or wood-fired grill to high (450° to 550°).
- Coat steaks with oil and season with Johnny’s Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steaks, turning once, until done the way you like, 6 to 15 minutes for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board, dollop steaks with butter, and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice steaks and serve.