Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- 03:00Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- a bag of Rhodes Bake ‘n Serve Dinner Rolls
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- whole pecans
- Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place rolls on a pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rolls rise for two hours.
- Slice edges of dinner rolls
- Uncover plastic wrap from rolls.
- Using a sharp knife, slice seven to eight sections of the roll, leaving the center intact
- Press hole in the center of the roll (this is where you will insert your stem). Re-cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise for an additional 1 to 2 hours. Check to make sure your holes are still indented. If needed, press again.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat an egg and mix in Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning. Coat rolls with mixture.
- Bake rolls for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cut whole pecans into thirds and insert a third into the center of each pumpkin roll as your stem.
- Serve warm and enjoy!