Pulled BBQ Chicken
- 00:10Prep Time
- 08:00Cook Time
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- buns or rolls, for serving
- Pat the chicken dry and set aside.
- Combine the onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken breasts with the spice mixture and then place them in the crockpot.
- Add the onions to the pot, then the chicken broth and barbecue sauce. Toss gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When it is done cooking, remove the chicken breasts to a cutting board and shred.
- Add the shredded chicken back into the pot and toss to combine.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes before serving.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.