Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:55Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 8 oz. brown mushrooms minced
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 8 oz. provolone cheese slices
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a large loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, add the butter and the onions and bell peppers, mushrooms, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Let brown for 1-2 minutes before stirring, then let brown for another 1-2 minutes before stirring again. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the ground beef, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, panko breadcrumbs and the cooled vegetable mixture.
- Add half the mixture to your loaf pan then add half of the cheese to the middle of the pan in 2-inch wide sections
- Cover with the rest of the meat and form into a rounded top loaf shape.
- Cook for 40 minutes, then pull out of the oven, cover with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, then let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm and enjoy!