Parmesan Pork Chops
- 00:10Prep Time
- 01:00Cook Time
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp. Italian breadcrumbs – dried
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and place on a plate.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture and sear in a pan of olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Sauté for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness.
- An inch thick should be cooked for an hour at 300 degrees.
- If at the regular thickness, cook at 350 degrees for half hour.