Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and Seasoned Pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes. Spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Stir the potatoes halfway through baking.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and immediately add the butter to the hot potatoes still on the baking sheet.
- Allow the butter to melt and toss the potatoes to coat with the butter.
- Serve with chopped parsley and more Parmesan cheese on top.