Parmesan Garlic Pull-Apart Loaf
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 1 can Grands Biscuits (8 ct)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Grease loaf pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Open biscuits and cut each in half (making 2 thinner circles).
- Add garlic, onion powder, basil and oregano to melted butter. Mix well.
- Brush each side of the biscuit with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan, Cheddar, and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Repeat with each biscuit placing on top of last.
- Transfer biscuits to loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Check periodically and if tops are getting a brown, tent with aluminum foil for the remaining time.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.