Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:12Cook Time
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (fresh or packaged)
- 1/2 tsp.on dried basil, crushed between fingertips
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted’
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- On a lightly floured work surface unfold the puff pastry and cut into 3/4-inch strips with a pizza cutter or paring knife.
- On a small baking sheet toss the cheese, basil, and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning together.
- Brush the pastry sticks all over with the melted butter and then coat them in the Parmesan seasoning mixture.
- Twist them gently and place them on the baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Bake about 12 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Served warm and enjoy!