- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:18Cook Time
- 1 (8 count) tube refrigerator biscuits
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter; melted
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Spread & Seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the top of each biscuit into the better and place on the prepared cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic Seasoning and bake for 16-18 minutes.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.