One-Eyed Jack Eggs & Toast
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:08Cook Time
4 slices of bread, whichever variety you prefer
4 large eggs
1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter bread slices on both sides.
- Remove a circle of bread in the center with a cookie cutter, biscuit cutter, or juice glass. Set buttered bread aside.
- Lightly oil large skillet with butter and set on oven with medium heat.
- When skillet is hot, place buttered bread slices in pan. Carefully crack an egg into each hole.
- Cook for several minutes, until egg white is mostly set on the bottom.
- Carefully flip bread over and allow the egg to cook for a few seconds to a minute or two more, depending on how you like your egg cooked.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Serve immediately.