Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 00:30Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
1 TBS. vegetable oil
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, squared into bite-size pieces.
1 medium onion, chopped
½ cup chicken broth
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. ground thyme
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease 12-regular-size muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until it is no longer pink in center. 4. Add onion and chicken broth to chicken and heat until simmering. Pour in frozen vegetables and seasonings. Stir until almost all liquid is absorbed.
- Cool for five minutes and then add in cheese.
- Blend baking mixture ingredients with whisk.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup.
- Pour in chicken mixture until it’s about 1/4 inch from the top.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture on top of chicken mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes and then let cool. Remove from pan and serve!