- 00:10Prep Time
- 01:00Cook Time
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 cup Ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except ketchup in a large bowl until well blended.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf, then place into a foil lined baking pan or a 9×5 loaf pan. (Top with Ketchup if Desired. You can also use our Sweet, Hot, and Crazy)
- Bake 1 hour until cooked through.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.