Marinated Summer Picnic Shrimp
- 01:00Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 2 pounds cooked and peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup Johnny’s Roasted Herb & Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning Lemon Dill
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped dill (optional)
- 1 cup English cucumber slices (half moons)
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- Place shrimp in a glass (or other non-reactive) bowl and chill for one hour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Johnny’s Roasted Herb and Garlic sauce, Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning, cider vinegar, dried mustard, horseradish sauce and fresh dill, if using.
- Remove shrimp from the refrigerate and add the sauce mixture; blend well.
- Add cucumbers and lemon zest; stir to combine.
- Refrigerate again for an additional hour before serving.