Loaded Mashed Potato Bake
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:35Cook Time
- 4 lb. russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 3/4 cup shredded cheddar, divided
- chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large pot, add potatoes and cover with 2 inches water. Boil until fork tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 6 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Mash potatoes. Add 1 & 1/4 cups cheddar, most of the cooked bacon, sour cream, butter, heavy cream, garlic, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to a 9-x-13 inch baking dish and top with remaining cheddar and cooked bacon.
- Bake until cheddar is melty about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives, serve warm, and enjoy!