Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1/2 bag of tater tots (about 2 cups)
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6-8 (10 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Prepare tater tots according to the package.
- Heat a skillet on medium cook bacon until desired crispiness drain and set aside, let cool and chop into bite size pieces.
- In the same skillet drain the bacon fat and add the sausage, peppers, and onions. Breaking the meat up with a spoon, cook until done about 6-7 minutes remove from pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and milk, season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the butter up then add the egg mixture cook on medium-low just until cooked, remove from heat. Always better to slightly undercook the eggs.
- In the middle of a flour tortilla add some cheese, then a couple Tbsp. of the scrambled eggs. Followed by some bacon and some sausage, pepper, onion mixture. Add a few tater tots and some fresh tomatoes and a pinch of cilantro then tuck the sides in and roll up the tortilla.
- Place on platter cover with a damp paper towel and pop into the microwave for just a few seconds to melt the cheese. Serve warm and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.