Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:28Cook Time
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 8 cups Milk
- 4 large Baking Potatoes, baked, peeled & cubed.
- 1 package Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Green Onions, chopped
- Melt butter in large pot over low heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth and bubbly, then cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and gradually stir in milk.
- Cook until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes, stirring occasionally until soup begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar, sour cream, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned
- Pepper, and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot, topped with green onions.