Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips
- 00:10Prep Time
- 02:00Cook Time
- 1 zucchini, large
- 3 Tbsp. Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Slice the zucchini into medallions approximately 1/8” thick
- Brush both sides lightly with vegetable oil
- Sprinkle lightly with Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper. (Careful not to over season any chips.)
- Bake in the oven for approximately 2 – 2.5 hours, turning over halfway through baking.
- Watch the chips at the 2-hour mark and do not allow them to over dry or go too dark.
- Let them cool for several minutes.