Johnny’s Zucchini & Turkey Meatballs
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:18Cook Time
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands.
- Form into 12 golf ball-sized meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce and enjoy!