Johnnys Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 00:15Prep Time
- 01:25Cook Time
- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed well and dried
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons salted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 3/4 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 3/4 tsp. chives
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place potatoes in a small baking dish and bake for 1 hour, or until soft.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once the potatoes are cool enough to safely handle, slice each one in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the potato pulp and place it into a large bowl, being careful to leave the skins intact.
- Rub the outside of the potato skins with a little olive oil. Place the skins on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
- Add the butter to the potato pulp and mash until fairly smooth; add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, chives, onion powder, dried onion flakes, dill weed, paprika, broccoli and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Divide the filling evenly among the potato shells then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are heated through. Serve and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.