Johnny’s Tomato Zucchini Bake
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 5 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 3/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian spices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a baking dish, arrange zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in an alternating pattern.
- Top with cheese, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, onion powder, and Italian spices.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until squash is soft.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.