Johnny’s Tomato Bruschetta
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:08Cook Time
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 vine tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Juice from 1/4 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute minced garlic in 1 Tbsp. olive oil until fragrant and golden. Set aside.
- Chop tomatoes, onion, and fresh basil and combine in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauteed garlic with the excess olive oil from the pan.
- Squeeze 1/4 lemon juice over the vegetable mixture then add Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Mix well and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, season the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Lay baguette slices on a baking sheet and use silicone basting brush to apply seasoned olive oil.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of tomato bruschetta and a small sprinkle of shredded parmesan.