Johnny’s Tabouli Salad
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:00Cook Time
- 1/2 cup bulgur wheat
- 4 firm Roma tomatoes, chop very finely
- 1 cucumber, chop very finely
- 2 bunches parsley, remove part of the stems, wash and dry, chop very finely
- 12-14 fresh mint leaves, remove stems, wash and dry, chop very finely
- 4 green onions, chop very finely
- 3-4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Wash the bulgur wheat and soak it in water for 5-7 minute. Drain very well. Set aside.
- Very finely chop the vegetables, herbs and green onions as indicated above. Place the tomatoes in a colander to drain excess juice.
- Place the chopped vegetables, herbs and green onions in a mixing bowl or dish. Add the bulgur and season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt. Mix gently.
- Now add the the lime juice and olive oil and mix again.
- Cover the tabouli and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.