Johnny’s Stuffed Zucchini
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped green pepper, red onion and celery
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 1/2 cup Shredded 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out centers and finely chop. Set aside. Place zucchini halves, hollowed sides up, in a shallow baking dish.
- Cook and stir meat and chopped vegetables in oil in a large fry pan until meat is browned.
- Stir in oregano. Season with salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper to taste. Stir in shredded cheese; spoon evenly into zucchini shells, using about 1/3 cup of the filling in each shell. Sprinkle evenly with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until heated through.
- Serve warm and enjoy!