Johnny’s Shrimp Fettuccine
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 1/2 package uncooked Fettuccine pasta 8oz.
- 2 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 lb. roasted peppers
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers into a food processor or bullet blender and puree until smooth.
- Heat up a large, non-stick pan. Add butter, shrimp, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat. Add Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and garlic, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and remove the shrimp from the pan. To the same pan, add the pureed roasted pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Half & Half and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and add the fettuccine. Mix everything well.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.