Johnny’s Seafood Lasagna
- 00:40Prep Time
- 00:40Cook Time
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) clam juice
- 1 lb bay scallops
- 1 lb uncooked small shrimp
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil and 2 Tbsp. butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice; bring to a boil.
- Add scallops, shrimp, crab, and 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque, stirring gently.
- Drain, reserving cooking liquid; set seafood mixture aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid; gradually add to the saucepan.
- Add Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and remaining Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir 3/4 cup white sauce into the seafood mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread 1/2 cup white sauce in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles; spread with half of the seafood mixture and 1-1/4 cups sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.