Johnny’s Quinoa Salad
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Once quinoa has cooled, assemble the salad. In a large bowl add quinoa, peas and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper and pour over the salad.
- Add chopped mint last, and toss. Serve immediately and enjoy!