Johnny’s Pumpkin Chili
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin purée
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- juice from 1 lime
- In a big pot, heat up the vegetable broth.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the bell peppers, cook another 5 minutes. Add in the canned tomatoes, beans, pumpkin, vegetable broth and spices (excluding the lime until the end). Stir until well combined.
- Bring to a slight boil, turn down heat and cover to let simmer about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in the lime juice.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.