Johnny’s Pot Roast
- 00:25Prep Time
- 06:00Cook Time
- 2 lb. roast
- 2 T. oil
- 3 T. Johnny’s French Dip and Au Jus
- 1 lb. potatoes
- 1 lb. carrots
- 1 medium onion quartered
- Sprinkle Johnny’s Seasoning Salt all over 2 lb. roast.
- Heat 2 T. oil in hot frying pan. Sear roast until brown on all sides.
- Transfer roast into a slow cooker. Turn on low heat.
- Add 3 T. Johnny’s French Dip and Au Jus.
- Keep in slow cooker for at least six hours.
- Add potatoes, carrots and onions two hours before eating, or until veggies are tender.