Johnny’s Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 3 medium zucchini cut into sticks
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the zucchini in half, then cut each half in half lengthwise, then each quarter in half again, so you end up with 8 sticks of one zucchini.
- Beat the egg in a shallow plate. Season the egg with salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- In another shallow plate mix the Panko breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Dip each zucchini stick in the egg wash, then roll through the breadcrumb mixture, making sure each stick is fully covered with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!