Johnny’s Parmesan Crisps
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:07Cook Time
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the cheeses and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Place uniform Tbsp-sized heaps of the shredded cheeses onto the baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and Oregano.
- Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the edges start to brown. Watch them carefully.
- Allow the cheese chips to cool slightly in the pan, then transfer them to paper towels to drain and get crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.