Johnny’s Oven-Baked Taquitos
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
- Chop the onion into very small bits.
- In a small pan, place the onion, garlic, canola oil and chicken.
- Shred the chicken while you cook over medium heat until the onions are tender and translucent.
- Add Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and chili powder.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to the touch.
- Place about 3 Tbsp. of meat in the center of the tortilla across the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half over the meat, then roll tightly.
- Repeat with all 12 tortillas.
- Place taquitos in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove and allow to cool about 5 mins. Serve and enjoy!