- 00:30Prep Time
- 01:15Cook Time
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced small
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×5″ loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together ground beef, onion, eggs, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, oats, Worcestershire sauce, Johnny’s Organic Garlic Salt, onion salt and tomato sauce in a large bowl, using your hands. Do not over mix.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard.
- Spread on top of meatloaf and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes, or until meatloaf is cooked through.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then slice and serve. Enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.