- 00:25Prep Time
- 01:20Cook Time
- 1lb sausage
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup CHOPPED onion
- 1 TBLS minced onion
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBLS Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper Chefs Blend
- 1 TBLS Johnny’s Parm Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
Cheese Spread Mixture:
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Parm Garlic
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- non-stick spray or coconut oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- lasagna pasta
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a LARGE pan, brown sausage and beef with onion and garlic.
- Add the REST of the Meat Mixture ingredients.
- Let simmer on Low/Medium for 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Ricotta cheese, egg, Johnny’s seasoning, Johnny’s parm garlic, Mozz cheese, and Italian cheese.
- Grab your glass pan or metal, Spray non stick spray or coat with coconut oil.
- Place a layer of lasagna in the pan, cheese mixture over lasagna, and meat mixture over cheese.
- Repeat until you reach the top. On the top layer sprinkle on the 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Then add a quick sprinkle of Johnny’s garlic parm on the top!
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.