Johnny’s Jalapeño Poppers
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 4 large jalapeños
- 1/8 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Garlic Salt
- 2 Tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp. soft cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 ̊F.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a paring knife to remove the seeds and ribs.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, garlic powder, Johnny’s Organic Garlic Salt, and breadcrumbs
- Lay the jalapeño halves cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese in each one and top with the cheesy breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the poppers for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- For the dip, blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve the Johnny’s Jalapeño Poppers with the dip on the side and enjoy!