Johnny’s Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:00Cook Time
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked, crisp, and crumbled
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, sugar, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Mix in the jalapeños and bacon.
- Put the mixture in a plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve and enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.