Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. dry linguine noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup milk/cream
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp.Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium-high, heat olive oil and add garlic. Stir and cook until garlic becomes fragrant and just starts to brown; about 1 minute.
- Add pasta, salt, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, butter, chicken stock and milk/cream. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat, toss pasta, and stir in Parmesan Cheese.
- Sprinkle Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and parsley on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!