Johnny’s Flavorful Burger
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
1 lb ground beef
4 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
1/2 small onion, chopped
1 Tbsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1 Tbsp Johnny’s French Dip Concentrate
1 slice of whole grain bread, broken into tiny pieces
1 egg, beaten
4 Hamburger Buns or Ciabatta Rolls
Condiments of choice
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bacon pieces, chopped onion, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, French Dip Concentrate, bread pieces, and egg. Mix well.
- Separate the mixture into quarters, rolling each quarter into a ball; press into patties.
- Fry the patties in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Flip when the bottom is evenly brown, cooking the second side until satisfied.
- While patties are frying, open the buns, or rolls, and place inside-faces on the skillet. Toast.
- If a cheese burger is desired, place a slice of your favorite variety on the burger in the last minute before the burger finishes.
- Remove buns, and place patties on buns.
- Top off with desired condiments. Suggestions would be mayonnaise, fresh lettuce, tomato slices, red onion slices, and pickle chips.
For an even more flavorful blast, mix a chipotle pepper-based hot sauce with the mayonnaise before applying it to your buns.