Johnny’s Eggplant Pizza
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 2 large eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
- 24 oz. jar tomato sauce
- 20 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 oz. fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In two baking trays arrange the sliced eggplants. Sprinkle the Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the baked eggplant from the oven and turn your broiler on.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of tomato sauce over each eggplant round followed by one slice of provolone. Arrange some fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes over the cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes. Make sure you keep a close look while the eggplant is under the broiler as they can burn really fast.
- Serve warm and enjoy!