Johnny’s Egg Bread Bowls
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 8 crusty dinner rolls
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs (parsley, chives, and tarragon)
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Slice off top of each dinner roll and gently remove some bread until there is a hole large enough to accommodate an egg.
- Arrange rolls on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Crack an egg into each roll, then top with some herbs and a bit of cream. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until eggs are set and bread is toasted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.