Johnny’s Deviled Eggs
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.