Johnny’s Creamed Spinach
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lb fresh baby spinach, stemmed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Drizzle with a 2-count of oil, add the butter and stir it around so it melts.
- Saute the onion and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches, pushing it down with a wooden spoon to help it wilt. Keep adding more spinach when there is room in the pot.
- Cook the spinach until it is dry, then lower the heat and add the cream, nutmeg, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir and cook for 10 minutes. Season with J and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy!