Johnny’s Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 2lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- package of croissants
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- To a large bowl add shredded chicken, pecans, and green onions.
- In a small bowl add yogurt, mayo, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, and Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper. Whisk together.
- Add the liquid mixture to the chicken dish.
- Stir everything together until it is completely combined.
- Serve on a slice of bread or in a cup of bibb lettuce. Enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.