Johnny’s Chicken Parmesan
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 4 chicken breast, fat trimmed, sliced in half to make 8
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl.
- Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Lightly spray a little more oil on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spoon 1 Tbsp. sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with 1 1/2 Tbsp. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.