Johnny’s Chicken Carbonara
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 5 strips cooked bacon
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
For Chicken & Pasta
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
- Cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 Tbsps butter with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper to taste.
- Set aside while you work on the sauce.
- Cook bowtie noodles as directed so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Saute 3 cloves garlic freshly minced.
- Add mushrooms and cook the mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned
- Add milk, heavy cream, chicken broth, and flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Add shredded Parmesan. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- Drain bowtie pasta and add to the sauce.
- Toss to cover the noodles completely.
- Sprinkle in the parsley.
- Add more Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper to taste.
- Dice up chicken breasts and bacon and mix them together
- Add the chicken and bacon to the sauce.
- Toss until all is covered in the sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.