Johnny’s Cheese Puffs
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 3/4 cup water
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the water, butter, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Organic Seasoned Pepper to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir until it forms a dough. Cook another 2 minutes to dry out the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and let it cool slightly.
- Slowly add the eggs, one at a time and stir until well combined. Add the mozzarella cheese and parsley, mix well.
- Use a 2 Tbsp. to round each ball of dough and drop it onto the prepared parchment paper.
- Set them 2″ apart. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F then another 20-25 minutes at 380°F until golden brown.
- Serve warm.