Johnny’s Caprese Panini
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 2 slices country-style bread
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 mozzarella cheese slices
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat an electric panini maker according to the manual instructions.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- Lay the slices, oiled side down, on the counter or another work surface.
- Spread the top of each slice with the 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
- Place the cheese on one slice and top with the tomato slices.
- Drizzle with the vinegar and season with Johnny’s Seasoned Salt and Seasoned Pepper.
- Top with the basil, then with the other bread slice, oiled side up.
- Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted. About 3 to 5 minutes.
- Move the sandwich to a cutting board and cut diagonally into four pieces.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.