Johnny’s Breakfast Casserole
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:50Cook Time
- 2 lb. pork sausage, casings removed
- 20 oz. frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 cups mixed chopped vegetables
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add all chopped vegetables and about half of the cheddar cheese to the baking dish.
- Heat hash browns on a large oiled pan over medium heat.
- Cook until browned to your liking, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Add pork sausages to the pan over medium heat.
- Cook and break apart the meat, cooking until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to the baking dish, excluding the liquid in the pan, and mix with the hash browns and vegetables.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, Johnny’s Seasoned Salt, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper until mixed. Pour this mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F until the eggs are set, about 45 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and let cool before serving.