Johnny’s Avocado Fries
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. oil in sheet tray or baking dish; set aside.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on avocado slices to preserve their color while baking.
- Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Organic Seasoned Pepper.
- Dredge in flour, dip in egg, and coat in panko breadcrumbs. Be sure the avocado slices are coated very well with the panko.
- Place the breaded avocado in a single layer on the greased sheet pan.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil or spray with cooking spray. (Helps the avocado fries crisp in the oven).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy. If desired, more oil can be drizzle while they are baking for additional crispness.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!