Italian Roasted Potatoes
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. bottled Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Clean and rinse the baby potatoes, drain and cut into halves.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet and add the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the surface turns crispy.
- Turn over the cook the skin side until nicely browned.
- Push the potatoes to one side and sauté the garlic, follow by the Italian seasoning, salt and paprika, stir to combine well.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the cheese, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, and parsley on top of the potatoes.
- Transfer the skillet into the oven, roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the butter cubes on top of the potatoes, serve immediately.